Spiga

Audi R8 2008

2008 Audi R8
I previously blogged about how Audi R8 has been used on Iron Man movie. I, of course, was curious about it. I never thought, Audi sports car can do. I would like to see if Audi R8 be worthy of Iron Man in the car.

Well, I must confess, 2008 Audi R8 very nice to look at, but I was still my favorite sports car will be smooth and low, rather sports car Corvette. With regard to technology inside the car 2008 Audi R8, it's quite disappointing. Audi R8, is about $ 100000 price point, and I was expecting that the car will be fully loaded, but, according to CNET to assume in the R8, things such as navigation system, Bluetooth integration, six discs shifts are all optional, and there was no link for MP3.

With regard to engines and handling, CNET gave a test drive Audi R8 fingers at its advanced suspension and handling turns.

Maybe under the hood, Audi R8 is a genuine sports car, but how looks and in-car technology, it's quite disappointing, nothing compared to any of the cars on the best sports cars in the list for Ridelust.com.

But, alas, we can not expect, Ferrari or Lotus jump on Iron Man of marketing propaganda, their sports car already speaks for itself so Audi got hold of the concert and now has good exposure.

0 comments: