Spiga

Lenovo IdeaPad U110 - Laptop

Lenovo IdeaPad U110
I did not know, it might be perfect from Lenovo in manufacturing plants. Lenovo IdeaPad U110 actually the first laptop Lenovo, which I drooled over, specially the red model. I do not know, but the fiery red always gets my attention at any gadget.

Lenovo IdeaPad U110 is Lenovo ultraportable entry into the genre. She aluminum lid that comes in black or red and has a screen size of 11.1 inches and weighs only 2.5 pounds. While I have no soft place for a 11.1-inch laptop that costs about $ 1800, specially because I could get a more powerful laptop at that price, Lenovo IdeaPad U110 performs surprisingly well.

Lenovo IdeaPad U110 has a 1.6 GHz Intel Core Duo 2 processor, which are very much able to perform various tasks similar to his more bulkier counterparts. Because I do not have 20/20 vision and since I hate to wear glasses and contacts, I think the screen size below 13 inches a bit more complicated to use. Although Lenovo IdeaPad U110 screen is 1366 x 768 native resolution, you will feel more stress in the eye during expendable.

Regarding the keyboard, it is very easy to use, are virtually identical, notebooks, perhaps because Lenovo to use every opportunity to leave the keyboard and touch pad way to the bottom, almost hard to reach. I recommend you bring along a small optical mouse, if you notice Lenovo Ideapad U110 with you in the cafe.

One of the downturn is that Lenovo departed from the optical drive to IdeaPd U110, although this is understandable, given that most ultraportables Do away with optical drives. I like that Lenovo is shipping this laptop with two batteries. The four-cell battery lasts about 1 and half an hour while the seven-cell battery can last up to three hours.

Lenovo IdeaPad U110 has the makings of a good ultra-portable. For those who want to spend more than $ 1000 for small portable then they should consider Lenovo IdeaPad U110.

0 comments: