Spiga

Nokia Maps 2.0 review

Nokia Maps 2.0
New programs 2,0 of Nokia have a characteristic of way of the walk for the tourist that prefer to walk and a visual guide that will say to it where you have been hardly. Turn-from-turns the senses moreover voice-are guided, that they would have been super on the oldest version. The programs of Nokia are available for the series of Nokia 60 microtelephone furnitures that thus comprise all the N-series and models of And-series like approximately models superior in quality of 6000 series. I will be to Hong Kong this week and I really have intentional to try this new programs 2,0 app of Nokia for my Nokia N95. Since I have not had enough time, I have decided to carry the hosts ahead program preferibilmente. I will try programs 2,0 of Nokia on my vacation d' overseas next. (via)

0 comments: